In Yuki it is possible to import credit card and bank statements from Rabobank as an electronic bank file.
Your Rabobank bank transactions must be submitted in Yuki in MT940 Structured format.
In addition, your Rabobank bank transactions can also be submitted in CSV format. However, the MT940 Structured format is preferred.
Your Business Card credit card transactions must be submitted in Yuki in CSV format.
In order to correctly import credit card transactions, it is important that the four last digits of the credit card number are entered in the Yuki administration.
Download Rabobank bank file
- You log in to online banking with the Rabobank (https://bankieren.rabobank.nl/klanten/bedrijven/internetbankieren/betalensparen/rekeningoverzicht/downloaden_transacties/?)
- Click 'Betalen en sparen' and next click 'Downloaden transacties' immediately
- Choose the download format 'MT940 Structured (.swi)' or 'CSV (.csv)
- Select one or more corporate bank accounts
- Download the transactions from the date of the last download (maximally 3 months back in time) ór select the month for which you want to download the transactions ór enter the start date and the end date of the period for which you want to download the transactions (maximally 3 consecutive months)
- Give the file a recognnisable file name like 'from date to date', 'month' of 'number'
- Click the 'Bestand downloaden' button
- You can now save the file.
In most browsers the file will be saved in the 'Downloads' folder.