The credit card statements of the ING bank can be submitted via a downloadable PDF file.
All your bank transactions can also be downloaded completely automatically and then uploaded into your online bank accounts using the ING accounting link.
Download ING bank file
You have to go through the following steps in order to download a bank file of your corporate account with the ING bank:
- You log in to online banking with the ING bank (https://mijnzakelijk.ing.nl/login)
- Select the corporate payment account
- Click 'Af- en bijschrijvingen downloaden'
- Enter the start date and the end date of the period for which you want to download your transactions
Maximally 18 months back in time if you at least were already using online banking during that period. If you are only using online banking for 3 months then three months is the maximum.
- Select the 'MT940' or 'Kommagescheiden CSV' file format
- Click the 'Download' button
- You can now saved the file.
In most browsers the file will be saved in the 'Downloads' folder.
CSV file of ING (individual fields)
The CSV file must contain the following columns:
- Datum: the transaction date
- Naam/Omschrijving: the contact name of the contra account
- Rekening: your own IBAN number
- Tegenrekening: the contra account number of the bank transfer
- Code: mutation code
- Af Bij: a withdrawal or a deposit
- Bedrag (EUR): the amount of the withdrawal or deposit
- MutatieSoort: the mutation type
- Mededelingen: the description of the transaction.
Example CSV file of ING
An example of an ING bank CSV file has been added as an attachment to this article.