In Yuki, you can send a complete overview (Financial newspaper) of your administration to yourself or other users via email every week or month. This newspaper gives you direct insight into your accounts (revenue, results and balances). You will also get an overview of all outstanding and processed transactions.
Only an user with a 'Back office' role in the domain or the 'Management' role can create a new subscriber.
You can receive the newspaper directly as an (HTML) email newsletter if you choose for a monthly edition.
In addition you also have a complete overview of all the financial newspapers that have already been sent.
Only a user with the 'Management' role can view this overview.
All configured settings such as the settings of the financial newspaper, among others, are grouped and categorised in one place in your domain.
Open the setttings of your domain by clicking the Settings icon on the navigation bar and then click Financial newspaper in the screen now opened.
The following screen is opened:
In the list of subscribers, you can view the details of each subscription. By clicking > for a subscriber, it is possible to modify the subscription.
At the top of your screen there are a number of buttons that are described in detail in this article.
Create new subscriber
To send the financial newspaper to a subscriber, you need to go through a number of steps.
Click the New subscriber button in order to create a new subscriber. The following screen is opened:
- Name: select the name of the subscriber (user with access to one or more administrations in the domain).
- Email: the subscriber's email address is automatically filled in by Yuki.
Financial newspaper subscription
- Send financial newspaper: the newspaper is sent as an email newsletter.
- Frequency: a weekly edition, monthly edition, quarterly edition or annual edition can be sent.
- File format: the default file format of the financial newspaper is PDF. If a monthly edition (frequency) is chosen, the newspaper can also be sent in HTML format.
- Place a copy in the archive: a copy of the newspaper is placed in the archive as a PDF document.
- Access level: set the access level of the PDF document in the archive: All employees, Management or Private.
Here you have to select the administration(s) of which a financial newspaper should be sent and/or a copy of it should be saved in the archive.
Only the administrations to which the subscriber (user) has access are shown here.
Click the Save button to create the new subscriber.
Sent financial newspapers
To view the list of all financial newspapers that have already been sent to subscribers, click the Sent financial newspapers button.
Depending on the frequency, the subscriber will receive the financial newspaper by email on the first day of the set period.
When you have activated Yuki notifications, a pop-up notification will appear at the bottom right of your screen.
To view a preview of the financial newspaper as a PDF document, click the Preview PDF button.
At the bottom left of the preview, you can specify the period (last week, last month, last quarter or year up to and including today) and the company or companies (administration(s)) whose data should be shown in the financial newspaper.
To view a preview of the financial newspaper in HTML format, click the Preview HTML button.