In Yuki it is possible to import the bank statements of Van Lanschot as an electronic bank file.
You have to submit your Van Lanschot bank transactions in the CAMT.053 or MT940 Structured format.
You have to go through the following steps in order to download a bank file of your corporate account with Van Lanschot:
- You log in to online banking with Van Lanschot (https://login.vanlanschot.com/login)
- Click 'Betalen'.
- Go to 'Beheer' and then click 'Exporteren mutaties'.
- Select the corporate bank account.
- Select the start date and the end date of the period for which you want to download transactions.
- Select the 'CAMT.053' or 'MT940 Structured' file format.
- Click 'Exporteren'.
You will be asked what you want to do with the file. You can now download the bank file.
- Click 'Opslaan' in order to save the file in a folder on your PC.
We strongly advise you not to open the bank file before you upload it in your administration in Yuki or send it as an attachment per email to 'your domain firstname.lastname@example.org'.
The electronic bank file will be processed automatically in your administration.