In Yuki it is possible to import the bank statements of the Knab bank as an electronic bank file.
You have to submit your Knab bank transactions in MT940 format.
All your bank transactions can also be downloaded completely automatically and then uploaded into your online bank accounts using the Knab accounting link.
Download Knab bank file
You have to go through the following steps in order to download a bank file of your corporate account with the Knab bank:
- You log in to online banking with the Knab bank (https://persoonlijk.knab.nl/inloggen)
- Select the corporate bank account
- Click 'Betalen' and next click 'Bij- en afschrijvingen' immediately
- Open the 'Boekhoudexport' tab
- Select the period for which you want to download the transactions: all transactions of your checking account since the last download or another period (enter a start date and an end date)
- By default the file format is 'MT940'
- Click the 'Download' button
- You can now save the file.
In most browsers the file will be saved in the Downloads' folder.
We strongly advise you not to open the bank file before you upload it in your administration in Yuki or send it as an attachment per email to 'your domain email@example.com'.
The electronic bank file will be processed automatically in your administration.