From the domain you can view the details of your contract with Yuki.
A user with the 'Back office' role in the domain, the owner of the domain (with the 'Management' role) or a user with the 'Management', Financial administration' or 'External accountant' role can view the contract.
'My domain' can be opened from different places in Yuki:
- Click on the Switch domain icon above the navigation bar and then click on My domain
- Click on the Home icon in the navigation bar and then click on the My domain tile
- Click on the Settings icon in the navigation bar and then, in the now-opened screen, click on My domain.
Click on the Contract button.
The following screen is opened:
You can view the following contract details of the domain:
- Contract number and start date of the contract.
- Invoicing details: to whom the invoice is issued, email address of the invoice, direct debit details.
- Active contract parts: administration + additional features like Yuki Foreign currency etc.
- No longer active contract parts with the possibility to reactivate these (only possible for owner of domain)
- Active contract parts with the possibility to cancel these (only possible for owner of domain).
Only the owner of the domain owner with the 'Management' role can cancel an administration's contract when more than one administration is present in the domain by clicking on Cancel contract in the relevant contract line.