From the start screen of 'My domain' you can manage the domain. This means that you can view and /or change several settings that affect the functionality of Yuki like settings that are related to accounting matters ór matters like security and rights.
Open My domain from different places in Yuki:
- Click on the Switch domain icon above the navigation bar and then click on My domain
- Click on the Start icon in the navigation bar and then click on the My Domain tile.
- Click on the Settings icon in the navigation bar and then, in the now-opened screen, click on My Domain.
The start screen of the domain is now opened:
In this screen you can, dependent on your role(s) in the domain, use the following buttons:
Add a new administration to the domain.
Add a new user to the domain.
- Rights matrix
View in the rights matrix which users with which role(s) have access to which administration(s).
- Fiscal unity (only available to an user with the 'Portal administrator' or the 'Back office' role in the domain)
Create a Fiscal unity in the domain
View the contract details of the domain.
- User role log (only available for the owner of the domain or a user with the 'Management' role in the domain)
View in this log which user at what time in the domain has created a new user with one or more roles, deleted an existing user, assigned a role to an existing user or removed a role of an existing user.
- Change default language (only available to an user with the 'Portal administrator' or the 'Back office' role in the domain)
Change the default language of the domain.
The following languages are available: Dutch, English, French or Spanish. The default language is used by Yuki to create user-dependent text like for example all menus in a screen. The selected default language applies to all users in the domain.
- Change payment method (only available to an user with the 'Management' role in the domain)
Change the ppayment method of the bundle and any added extra features.
- Change owner (only available to the owner of the domain)
Change the owner of the domain (choice of existing users within the domain). .
From the portal, the portal administrator can also change the owner of the domain.
Ths is the overview of all the administrations that are included in this domain.
Of each administration the CoC number, the email address for documents, the start date of the administration, the VAT number, the user that submits the VAT return, an ICP (Intra-Community trade) declaration or not and the status (Ready for use, Not yet ready or Inactive) are shown among others.
The administration of which the name is shown in bold is the default administration in the domain. This means that all opened screens will by default show the details of this administration.
By clicking the name the screen that contains the administration details is opened and several settings of and data about the administration can be changed like for example the access control of an administration.
The 'Access Control' function allows a user with the 'Management' role to deny or, conversely, grant a user access to an administration at any time.
For a detailed description of the 'Access control' function, see article Access control of administration(s) in domain.
Users with access to this domain
This is the overview of the users with access to the domain.
Of each user the role(s) assigned to that user and the login name are shown among others.
Users can be deleted here by clicking the red cross after the name.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article