All screenshots in the article were taken in the Dutch version of Yuki.
In Yuki, it is possible to create English, French or German sales invoices and reminders and/or demands for payment and then send them manually or automatically to your customers.
To create a (recurring) sales invoice in a foreign language, complete the following steps:
- Translate sales invoice description
- Create invoice layout
- If required, translate subject and text of email into English, French or German
- Record invoice layout for contact
- Translate 'Heading' field for contact (if placeholder [heading] is used in text of email)
- Translate 'Subject' field on sales invoice (if placeholder [Subject] is used in subject and text of email).
The text in the Heading field on a contact card is automatically used as the salutation (placeholder [heading]) in the text of the e-mail. This text must be translated into the correct language.
Hover your mouse over the Contacts icon in the navigation bar. Subsequently, click on Contacts and then, in the now-opened screen, search and open the contact card of the contact where you want to translate the salutation into English. French or German.
In the opened contact card, click on the Edit button and open the Extra tab.
Now translate the text in the Heading field to the desired language and then click on the Save button.