- Sales invoice editor - When field Customer is empty, the user can use action buttons resulting in an error
When creating a sales invoice, the user could move the invoice to 'Ready to send' without entering a valid customer, resulting in an error. This issue has now been resolved.
Fixed an issue in RGS Bridge Statement exports which caused the ProfitLossLastYear to also count transactions on 01-01 of the current year, which lead to incorrect amounts. RGS Bridge Statement shows 'old' data after changing a booking depending on the document date
- 156356 Create new Quotation - default due date not selected from sales settings
When creating a quotation, the default due date would not be entered based on the sales settings. This issue has now been resolved.
- 175502 When domain is Bundle Pricing Candidate, the bundle store does not recommend the correct bundle
For Bundle Pricing Candidate domains, the bundle store would not always recommend the correct bundle. The issue has now been resolved.
- Create Financial Entry button does not show up anymore after finalising a payment file and then enabling the aggregated option
The 'Create generally entry' button is now visible again for payments that do not include a payment discount. To trigger this event, finalise a payment file while the aggregated option in the bank account details is off. Then turn it on and check if the button is visible.
- 169476 Change picture how to upload on drive in PO box
New picture is added for BE-NL to show the correct steps how to share documents to your Yuki domain through Google Drive. The mail address shown in the BE-NL language was a wrong one, therefor this change.
- 172104 OSS sales - Update description VAT code
Updated the name of VAT type 40 to " Btw goederen en (digitale) diensten binnen de EU (OSS)".
- 113018 Sales 21 - Phone number isn't saved properly when creating a new customer in the process of creating an invoice
In the sales invoice editor, when creating a new contact the phone number would not be stored in the correct field on the contact card. This issue has now been resolved.
- After editing GL Account the Description is not shown on the overview page
The gl account description was no longer visible in the UI after changing the Gl account settings.
- UBL lines overview displaying too many columns
Default values 2.1 - Removed unnecessary columns (Amount, Currency, Payment Method) in the UBL lines overview, because they only applied to default values.
- Contacts/Default value - Advanced filters
Default values/UBL lines 2.1: Advanced filter on processing/Payment method was also available in the UBL line overview, which is incorrect.