In a compact domain or a domain with the minimal version of Yuki (Minimal), only a user with a 'Back Office' role in the domain can export financial transactions.
In a domain with the Small, Medium, Large or Unlimited bundle, in addition to a user with a 'Back office' role in the domain, a user with the 'Management', 'Financial administration' or 'External accountant' role can also export financial transactions.
In Yuki you can easily export financial transactions. Various export formats are supported for different purposes:
- CSV: for import in several other software programs (example CSV)
- Excel: for further editing in spreadsheets (example Excel)
- PDF: for archiving and bulk printing (example PDF).
The (extenal) accountant can use the following export formats:
- ASCII (CLAIR 1.0): this ASCII Audit file Financieel is an ADF file.
- Audition: this TXT file is only intended for export to the tax return software Unit4.
- XML (CLAIR 2.0): this XML Audit file Financieel 1.0 is a XAF file intended for import in report generators like CaseWare (example: CaseWare (XML-AUDIT 2.0)). This format is also used by the Tax authorities.
- Nextens: this XML file is intended for exporting VPB and IB to the tax return software Nextens.
- XAF 3.2 (RGS 2.0): this XML Audit file Financieel 3.2 is a XAF file whereby the use of the applications offered by the Audit file, for example the exchange of master data and transaction details between different programs as they are used in the accountancy practice, can be maximised. By incorporating import and export possibilities in the software programs data can be transferred from one software program to the other.
- AFAS (VPB): this CSV file is only intended for exporting VPB to the tax return software AFAS.
- AFAS (IB): this CSV file is only intended for exporting IB to the tax return software AFAS.
- Fiscaal gemak: this XML file is only intended for exporting VPB and IB to the tax return software FiscaalGemak. Click this link for more information about FiscaalGemak.
- RGS Bridge Statement (IB and VPB): standardised XML file:
- that makes it possible to export IB and VPB based on RGS to tax return software.
- voor het grotendeels automatisch invullen van de CBS Production Statistics questionnaire.
(alleen mogelijk voor de volgende branches: Accountancy, belastingadvisering & administratie, Detailhandel, Horeca, Bouw en Groothandel).
RGS (Reference Classification System of Financial Information (RCSFI)) is the chart of accounts based on a standardised coding of financial data. This standardised coding makes it possible to exchange data more easily between various parties, including the Tax authorities, the CBS (Production Statistics questionnaire) and reporting software.
Click this link for up-to-date information on RGS and the RGS Bridge Statement.
For an overview of export mappings, see Yuki export mappings v2.0, v3.0 and v3.3.
How does it work?
Financial transactions can be exported from different places in Yuki:
- Move yuor mouse above the Accounting icon on the navigation bar and then click Export
- Click the Back office icon on the navigation bar and then click Export in the screen now opened.
The following screen is opened:
Select the desired export format, the right administration and the financial year.
Each export format has it's own adjustable parameters:
The column 'Project' is also included in the export when a user with the 'Management' role has chosen the Medium, Large or Unlimited bundle via the Yuki Store in the domain.