In a compact domain or a domain with the minimal version of Yuki (Minimal), only a user with a 'Back Office' role in the domain can export financial transactions.
In a domain with the Small, Medium, Large or Unlimited bundle, in addition to a user with a 'Back office' role in the domain, a user with the 'Management', 'Financial administration' or 'External accountant' role can also export financial transactions.
Financial transactions can be exported from different places in Yuki:
- Hover your mouse over the Financials icon in the navigation bar and then click on Export
- Hover your mouse over the Back office icon in the navigation bar and then, in the now-opened screen, click on Export.
The following screen is opened:
Select the desired export format, the right administration and the financial year.
The (external) accountant can use the following export formats:
- ASCII (CLAIR 1.0): this ASCII Audit file Financieel is an ADF file.
- Audition: this TXT file is only intended for export to the tax return software Unit4.
- XML (CLAIR 2.0): this XML Audit file Financieel 1.0 is a XAF file intended for import in report generators like CaseWare (example: CaseWare (XML-AUDIT 2.0)). This format is also used by the tax authorities.
- Nextens: this XML file is intended for exporting VPB and IB to the tax return software Nextens.
- XAF Audit file 3.2: this XML Audit file Financieel 3.2 is a XAF file whereby the use of the applications offered by the Audit file, for example the exchange of master data and transaction details between different programs as they are used in the accountancy practice, can be maximised. By incorporating import and export possibilities in the software programs data can be transferred from one software program to the other.
- AFAS (VPB): this CSV file is only intended for exporting VPB to the tax return software AFAS.
- AFAS (IB): this CSV file is only intended for exporting IB to the tax return software AFAS.
- Fiscaal gemak: this XML file is only intended for exporting VPB and IB to the tax return software FiscaalGemak. Click this link for more information about FiscaalGemak.
- RGS Bridge Statement (IB and VPB): standardised XML file:
- that makes it possible to export IB and VPB based on RGS to tax return software.
- voor het grotendeels automatisch invullen van de CBS Production Statistics questionnaire.
(alleen mogelijk voor de volgende branches: Accountancy, belastingadvisering & administratie, Detailhandel, Horeca, Bouw en Groothandel).
When exporting the financial transactions, the master codes from Yuki are linked ('mapped') to a number of codes in Nextens, FiscaalGemak, AFAS (VPB), AFAS (IB), , RGS 2.0, RGS 3.0, RGS 3.3 or RGS 3.5. .
Each export format has it's own adjustable parameters:
- CSV, Excel or PDF
- f you want to export all accounts, leave the 'From' and 'To' fields blank
- If you want to export one account, just fill in the 'From' field.
- CSV or Excel
- f you do not want to include the opening balance of the chosen financial year for balance sheet accounts, remove the check mark in the 'Opening balance' field.
- XML (CLAIR 2.0)
- Specify whether you want to export only the GL accounts that are in use, only the active GL accounts or all GL accounts.
- XAF Audit file 3.2 or RGS Bridge Statement
- Select the correct RGS Version (2.0, 3.0, 3.3 or 3.5).
A ZIP file is created from the selected folders, containing a map for each folder. This way you have all the documents that belonged to a certain annual accounts together in one file.
When a PDF or XAF export file of financial transactions is very large (more than 2000 transactions), you will receive an email from Yuki with a link to download this export file as soon as the file is ready (within a day). You must be logged in to your domain to do this.
The link remains valid for 14 days.
The column 'Project' is also included in the export when a user with the 'Management' role has chosen the Medium, Large or Unlimited bundle via the Yuki Store in the domain.