The 'Invoice actions' feature is only available to a user with the 'Back office' role in the domain or the 'Financial administration' or 'External accountant' role.
An invoice can be edited or changed from different places in Yuki:
- Click the Invoice actions button in an opened invoice
- Click the pencil after the invoice line from the GL account.
Edit from opened invoice
In order to edit or change an invoice you have to click the Invoice actions button in an opened invoice.
The following screen is now opened:
The following factuurbewerkingsfuncties are now available:
- Move revenue or costs to previous year
- Move revenue or costs to next year
- Move revenue or costs to previous month
- Move revenue or costs to next month
- Spread revenue or costs over a number of periods
- Change the GL account(s)
- Change the tax code
- Change the invoice number
- Change the payment method
- Change the exchange rate (only available in foreign currency invoice)
- Revalue (only available in foreign currency invoice).
Edit from GL account
You can also use these invoice actions in a ledger account that you for example have opened from the trial balance. When you notice that an invoice is not recorded correctly or needs to be edited you have to click the pencil after the invoice line.
Via Show details you can view the general journal entries that are recorded based on the invoice. When the 'Yuki projects' functionality has been activated an invoice can be assigned to another project via Change project.
In case of changes via invoice actions Yuki will try to adjust the existing general journal entry as much as possible. Yuki will optimize the transparency of the administration and will try to keep the figures the same as the ones of the original invoice as much as possible. However, sometimes this doesn't work. In that case Yuki will create an additional general journal entry.
It is always possible to undo the recording of an invoice action in a simple way. You just have to open the relevant invoice, then click the Invoice actions button and then click the Revert option.
The entries of the invoice action will be deleted and the invoice will change again, if applicable, in the original invoice.