Only a user with the 'Back office' role in the domain or the 'Financial administration' or 'External accountant' role can use the editing features for invoices and bank transactions.
Hover your mouse over the Financials icon in the navigation bar and then click on Creditors, Debtors or CA employees.
For editing an invoice (pencil icon behind line) you have the following options:
- Show details: the entries that are linked to the invoice are shown.
- Match: the matching screen is opened, the invoice can possibly be matched with a bank transaction.
- Write-off to payment differences: the outstanding balance will be written-off in the '45900 Payment differences' ledger account.
- Write-off balance: the balance of the outstanding invoice will be written-off in the selected GL account.
- Change payment method: select another payment method like electronic transfer (required to select a bank account), direct debit, debit card, credit card or private payment (required to select a contact who has paid the invoice in private).
Edit bank transactions
For editing a bank transaction (pencil icon behind line) you have the following options:
- Record manually: post bank transaction manually to GL account (without VAT).
- Match: the matching screen is opened, the bank transaction can possibly be matched with invoice.
- Write-off balance: residual balance of bank transaction will be written-off in selected GL account.