The Yuki software takes care of part of the data entry and processing conducted by entrepeneurs and accountants. This sometimes raises the question if the role of the accountant is in fact taken over by the Yuki software. But nothing could be less true. The accountant is and will remain the confidant who is responisble for careful monitoring, preparation of the annual accounts, TAX return, giving advise and assistance in ordner to preserve you from imprudent risk taking.
The entrepeneur and the accountant will therefore work together in realizing an administration in Yuki. Below the division of tasks in realizing an administration is described.
Tasks of the entrepeneur (customer)
Submit initial data
- Information about administration
- Financial year and start date of administration
- Start position of administration (opening balance and outstanding payables and receivables)
- Cash register, company's cash or cash transactions
- Who will file the VAT return.
- Domain settings.
Submit information to be processed
- Scan, upload, synchronize and/or mail documents
- Submit documents
- Submit bank transactions.
Verwerkte informatie controleren
- Check if the administration gives a true image of the reality (outstanding items and categories chosen)
- Answer questions (of accountant).
Tasks of the administrative office / accountant
- Create users within office
- Create domain(s) with one or more administrations in Yuki
- Configure domain (s) with one or more administrations
- Add to or delete users with roles from domains
- Enter company profile of administration(s)
- Further confoguration of administration(s)
- Invite and give access to entrepeneur (customer).
Process information submitted (in accordance with set standards)
- Processing documents
- Set up connection with Nmbrs or Loket (if salaries are being processed)
- Processing bank transactions
- Set up connection with bank(s) (ING, ABN AMRO, Rabobank and Knab)
- Match invoices and payments.
Check information processed
- Periodic check of transactions processed
- Periodic check of completeness (usually when preparing the VAT return)
- Ask questions about unclear documents or alleged incompleteness of the administration.
Prepare, check and mail (possibly as requested) periodic VAT return
Close financial year (Annual report)
- Submit payroll journal entry and other salary transactions (if the accountant processes the salaries)
- Prepare the annual accounts like booking of depreciations, interest rate on current account, accruals etc,
- Special tax regulations and VAT supplementation
- Prepare the Annual report, publication documents, income tax and corporate income tax returns.