Before an administration can be started in Yuki a number of data about your company have to be entered. The administrative office that opens your domain for the first time will be asked to enter this data. This is done by following a number of steps in the administration-wizard.
You will also be asked to scan and subsequently submit specific documents. The administration will be active in Yuki only after the data of your company is entered completely. From this moment on invoices and bank transactions can be submitted,
Make sure that you have provided all the required data before your accountant starts using the administration-wizard. Which data we need is dependent on the legal form of your company.
The data below will be entered on the 'General' and 'Legal' tab by your accountant while using the administration-wizard.
- Name and address details of the company
- First and last name of the main contact person
- Phone and internet data
- Legal form (sole proprietorship, closed corporation (BV), foundation etc.)
- Start date of the company (in the current legal form)
- CoC number (if you are registered) or Company number in Belgium.
Sole proprietorship, general partnership (VOF) or partnership
- First and last name of the owner or partners (this is relevant for booking of possible private expenses / withdrawals
- VAT number (if the company is VAT liable)
- Tax income number (if this is applicable)
- File containing the logo of your company (in JPG, GIF of PNG format).
Extra information of closed company BV (BE: BVBA) or limited company (NV)
- First and last names of all natural persons who are director
- Company names of all legal entities who are director
- First and last name of all shareholders (in case of possible obligations)
- Names of participations (in case of possible loans)
- Is there a socalled split financial year?
Required documents (scan, upload, synchronize or mail)
- Extract of the Chamber of Commerce.