All screenshots in the article were taken in the Dutch version of Yuki.
To view an overview of all processed documents in the domain, hover your mouse over the Back office icon in the navigation bar and then click on Processed documents under Checklist.
Only a user with the 'Back office' role in the domain can view the overview of all processed documents.
The following screen is opened:
In this screen, you can use the following buttons and/or drop-down menus:
- Make a choice on which you want to filter the processed documents: documents, bank transactions, general journal transactions or deleted documents.
- Specify the chosen filter by selecting one of the following document types: all document types, standard, electronic bank statement, purchase invoice, sales invoice (Yuki Invoicing), bank statement, cash statement, VAT return, financial import file, pay slip, SEPA, general journal entry, opening balance sheet, payroll tax assessment, unpaid invoice reminder, sales invoice, expense claim or other.
- Finally, specify the filter selected so far even further by selecting the processing method: all processing methods, automatically processed or manually processed.
- Switch between showing or not showing a screen preview of the selected document.
- Select the period from which you want to view processed documents.
- Search for a processed document, general journal transaction or deleted document by subject, search for a processed bank transaction by bank account, subject or amount.
- Select the overview of processed documents from the correct administration.