In Yuki it is possible to import the credit card statements of your ICS credit card as an electronic bank file.
Your credit card transactions must be submitted in Yuki in CSV format (comma separated CSV file).
Download ICS bank file
In what way you can download a bank file of your ICS credit card is described below:
- You log in via the website of ICS to 'Mijn ICS Business' by clicking the link or the Inloggen Mijn ICS button.
You can also log in directly to 'Mijn ICS Business' via https://www.mijn-icsbusiness.nl
- Click the 'Alle transacties' tab.
- Click the 'Zoeken' button in order to select the transactions that you want to download.
- Enter the start date and possibly the end date of the period for which you want to download the credit card transactions behind 'Periode'.
- Click the 'Downloaden transacties' button.
- You can now save the file.
In most browsers the files will be saved in the 'Downloads' folder.
We strongly advise you not to open the bank file before you upload it in your administration in Yuki or send it as an attachment per email to 'your domain firstname.lastname@example.org'.
The electronic bank file will be processed automatically in your administration.