In Yuki it is possible to import the credit card statements of your American Express credit card as an electronic bank file.
Your credit card transactions must be submitted in Yuki in CSV format (comma separated CSV file).
It is possible to import both the old and the new CSV export format into your administration.
Download American Express bank file
In what way you can download a bank file of your American Express credit card is described below:
- You log in to your online account via the American Express website
- Open the overview of your statements and activity
- Select one or more available statements to download
- Click 'CSV' on the left side of your screen to download the required statements (transactions) as a CSV file.
- Then click the 'Download' button
- You can now save the file.
In most browsers the files will be saved in the 'Downloads' folder.
We strongly advise you not to open the bank file before you upload it in your administration in Yuki or send it as an attachment per email to 'your domain email@example.com'.
The electronic bank file will be processed automatically in your administration.