Only a user with the 'Back office' role in the domain or the 'Financial administration' or 'External accountant' role can use the additional features.
You can open a GL account from the trial balance, the chart of accounts or by clicking the GL account in an opened already processed document.
The GL account can be shown with or without a document preview. Depending on the view, several additional options are available. Each GL account also has a number of editing features for invoices, bank transactions and the card of the GL account (total balance).
The GL account of outstanding items (creditors, debtors or CA employees) has its own specific editing features for invoices and/or bank transactions.
GL account with document preview
By default a GL account is opened with a document preview at the right side of your screen.
From a GL account with document preview you can:
- check the VAT (only for revenue or costs accounts). The purple bullet indicates which VAT is recorded.
- retrieve the depreciations and statement of assets (only for material and immaterial assets accounts)
- retrieve the interest calculation (only for other debts accounts).
GL account without document preview
From a GL account without a document preview you can use the following additional options that are shown at the top of your screen:
- Group by month, year, item or contact
- On-screen version, printable version or printable version (extended)