All screenshots in the article were taken in the Dutch version of Yuki.
The trial balance in Yuki is the starting point for checking the individual general ledger accounts.
The trial balance is only available to a user with the 'Management', 'Financial Administration' or 'External accountant' role.
Hover your mouse over the Financials icon in the navigation bar and then click on Trial balance.
The following screen is opened:
The interactive overview has the six traditional columns:
- Opening balance Debit (OPENING D)
- Opening balance Credit (OPENING C)
- Debit transactions balance (DEBIT)
- Credit transactions balance (CREDIT)
- Balance at end of period Debit (BALANCE D)
- Balance at end of period Credit (BALANCE C).
The Checksum at the bottom of the overview checks if the totals of the trial balance are in balance.
To export the trial balance to Excel and then print it, if required, click on the Export to Excel button.
For a detailed description of the buttons/drop-down menus in the trial balance, see article Trial balance.