A role indicates which position an user has within a domain. By assigning one or more roles to an user you determine which data can be looked at and which actions can be performed by the user in a domain, that is in all the administrations where the user has access to. Therefore you cannot assign a different role to an user per administration.
At the moment the following roles with corresponding rights can be assigned in a domain in Yuki:
- Financial administration
- External accountant
- Security manager
- Read-only user
- Special roles for the back office.
For a description of the rights of the different user roles see article Rights per user role.
For a description of the special roles of the back office see article Assign or change back office roles.
Adding one or more additional users to a domain (extra costs per added user per month) is only available when a user with the 'Management' role has chosen the bundle Medium, Large or Unlimited via the Yuki Store in the domain.
In a bundle pricing domain, only a user with the 'Management' role can assign one or more roles to the additional users in the domain.
In case of an own Entrepeneurial license only the owner of the domain or an user with the 'Management' role can assign roles to users who have access to your domain. It is not possible to assign a role to an employee.
In case of a entrepeneurial portal Basis or Plus only an user with the 'Portal administratior' or 'Portal back office' role can assign a role to the maximally one user in your domain.
Assign role(s) to user
Proceed as follows:
- Open 'My domain':
- Click the Switch domain icon above the navigation bar and then click My domain
- Click the Start icon on the navigation bar and then click the My domain tile
- Click the Settings icon on the navigation bar and then click My domain in the screen now opened.
- A screen is now opened in which you can view the basic data and users of your admimistration(s).
- Select the user to which you want to assign rights in the Users with access to this domain section.
- Click the Edit button in the screen now opened.
- Click the Extra tab.
- Select one of the roles in the dropdown menu in the Security section.
You can assign more than one role.
- Click the Save button.