All screenshots in the article were taken in the Dutch version of Yuki.
For a complete administration Yuki checks if all the purchase invoices and receipts are present. This is done on the basis of outstanding payments: all payments whereof no purchase invoice could be found in Yuki are included in a report. This check is performed daily. It is advisable to view this report regularly and take action in order to complete the administration as much as possible.
The completeness of purchase report shows the following:
- Outstanding payments whereby no purchase invoice is found
- Outstanding payments grouped by contact
- The balance per contact, made up of outstanding payments and purchase invoices
- Actions to indicate per payment what should happen with this payment.
The completeness of purchase can be viewed from different places in Yuki:
- Click on the PO Box icon in the navigation. Subsequently, in the now-opened screen, click on Purchase under Needs attention
- Click the Back office icon in the navigation bar. Subsequently, in the now-opened screen, click on Completeness of purchase under Checklist.
The following screen is opened:
The result of this daily check is also displayed in the PO Box so that the entrepreneur has a clear overview of the state of any missing invoices and receipts.
This completeness of purchase report can also be sent to the entrepreneur by clicking on the Send this list to user button.
It is advisable to review this report regularly and take action to make the administration as complete as possible.
You can edit the list of items whereof possibly a purchase invoice or receipts is missing yourself. All payments whereof no purchase invoice or receipt is found, have a green background. The purchase invoices and receipts that are not yet linked to a payment are shown in grey.
In order to react to this report and help Yuki to complete your administration you have to click on the pencil at the end of a line with an outstanding payment.
The following menu with possible actions is opened:
There are different possibilities:
- You want to record the invoice (or receipt) manually because it will not be submitted anymore. Click on the first line in the menu. A screen is shown where you can select the correct general ledger account and contact. You can also adjust the linked project if necessary.
After clicking on the Save button, the payment is recorded immediately.
- You want to match the payment with an outstanding invoice (or receipt). Then click on the second line. A screen appears with the outstanding items that still need to be matched.
- You want to write-off the balance immediately. Click on the third line in the menu. A screen is shown where you can select the correct transaction date and general ledger account.
After clicking on the Save button, the balance is immediately written-off.