The financial monitor offers several charts with respect to the financial data in Yuki. Yuki makes these charts available as widgets so for example, they can be shown on an own intranet. In this article, we explain how to post a financial widget on your own website.
- Browser: Internet Explorer v7+, Mozilla Firefox v3+, Apple Safari v3+, Google Chrome v2+.
Opera is not supported.
- Adobe Flash player version 8 or higher must have been installed on the computer of the user. If this is not the case a eror message will be shown.
- Working internet connection if for example, you post it on your own intranet.
Post a widget on your own website
In the HTML code of the page on which you want to show the widget you have to insert a socalled IFRAME. This is a HTML element with which you can retrieve the widget of your Yuki domain. An example is shown below:
<iframe width="300" height="200" src="https://yuki.yukiworks.nl/docs/FinMonitorChart.aspx?ChartType=Costs&StartYear=2009"></iframe>
This example shows the 'Costs' chart concerning the year 2009. The chart is 300 pixels wide and 200 pixels high. The dimensions of the chart are indicated in the first part of the iframe (also called start tag), the values of the chart itself are specified in the URL.
For more information about iframes you can visit one of the following websites:
The URL to the widget is as follows:
Or for Single Sign-On users via z-login:
In the URL to Yuki you can specify which chart you want to see and under which conditions data has to be retrieved from your administration. A description is given below:
- ChartType. Text, required. You have to specify which type of chart you want to see. You can use the following possibilities:
- Results: shows the financial results of the specified financial year.
- Revenue: revenue of the specified financial year.
- Costs: overview of the costs of the specified financial year.
- PayablesReceivables: overview of short term payables and receivables.
- CompanyID. Text, not required. The ID of the administration of which you want to see data.
- StartYear. 4 digit year, not required. The financial year of which you want to see data. If not specified, the current year will be assumed.
- RefreshCache. Number, not required. The number of hours that the chart data has to be saved in cache. By default this is 12 hours. You can specify a minimum of two hours.
An error message will be shown if you specify invalid values or forget to fill in required values.