Yuki Web service - SearchContacts
This web service enables you to show contacts form a domain that meet the search criteria.
Returns a session ID that is obtained from the Authenticate(accessKey) method.
The identifier of the administration. For a description where you can find the domainID see article
Common - Domains(sessionID).
(searchoption value - explanation)
- All - search in all the fields below for the entered searchValue
- Name - name
- City - city
- Postcode - postal code
- Phone - phone number
- Code - contact code
- CoCNumber - C. of C. number
- VATNumber - VAT number
- BankAccount - bank account.
The searchvalue searched for in one of the search options above.
sortOrder (sorting of results):
(sortOrder value - explanation)
- Name - full contact name (first name + middle name + last name)
- LastName - last name
- CreatedAsc - sorted in ascending order by creation date
- CreatedDesc - sorted in descending order by creation date
- ModifiedAsc - sorted in ascending order by the last modification date
- ModifiedDesc - sorted in descending order by the last modification date
- HID - sorted by the unique human ID.
modifiedAfter (modifiied after)
Filter whereby only the contacts from after the modification date are included in the search result.
(active value - explanation)
- Both - Include active as well as inactive contacts in the result
- Active - Include only active contacts in the result
- Inactive - Include only inactive contacts in the result.
With a result of 100 contacts there is a possibility that there are even more pages with results available.
Just invoke the next pageNumber until there are no results present anymore.