- Nieuw exportformaat RGS Brugstaat voor exporteren van financiële transacties (IB en VpB)
Om de migratie van data tussen boekhoudsoftware en fiscale software te standaardiseren is het exportformaat RGS Brugstaat (XML-bestand) ontwikkeld. Het exportformaat RGS Brugstaat maakt het mogelijk om gegevens vanuit Yuki op basis van RGS over te zetten naar fiscale aangiftesoftware (winstaangifte IB en VpB) wanneer beide applicaties nog niet zijn gekoppeld.
RGS Brugstaat maakt het mogelijk om gegevens vanuit Yuki op basis van RGS over te zetten naar fiscale aangiftesoftware (winstaangifte IB en VpB) wanneer beide applicaties nog niet zijn gekoppeld.
Tot nu toe kan dit formaat alleen worden geïmporteerd in FiscaalGemak. Andere leveranciers van fiscale software zijn op dit moment actief bezig om deze import ook voor hen mogelijk te maken.
- AD10229 The VAT amount on each sales invoice line in editor is visible again.
- AD9693, FD117061 Purchase invoices are now booked correctly automatically when private payment is set and paid by is known. If Paid by is unknown, then it will not be booked automatically.
- AD9693, FD141398 Because of new navigation it is not possible anymore to navigate to Task Types when Yuki Office is not active, so Task Types have been added to settings.
- AD8418, FD132566 When a sales invoice was set to a credit invoice, the subject textfield didn’t change to 'Credit note' and was not changed on the PDF. This has been solved now.
- AD9247 New navigation: In Safari, the bottom main menu items don’t overlap anymore.
- AD10278 A Dutch Sole Proprietorship now sends the VAT ID Number in the ContextData to Y22 if it's available.
- AD10360 Multiple missing icons have been restored.
- AD10368 TRMNotify a user in Quotations has been solved.
- AD10391 New navigation: Keyboard Shortcut g + q (Quality Monitor) is working again.
- AD9892, FD138156 Payment reference was not shown in the payment list if both a structured payment ID and a normal payment reference were filled in. Now we show two columns and display the correct values.
- AD10666 Wrong error message when reopening an annual sales listing. This mentioned 'VAT return', but now shows a correct term.
- AD10199, FD141874 The entries of the historic import could be created twice, this has been prevented from happening.
AD10200 A null ref exception occurred sometimes when retrieving the ContextData for Y22. This is now fixed.
AD10343 Yuki - When Y22 notifies Yuki that a validation job is finished, Yuki now processes the correct invoice data.
Annual Sales Listing.
AD10666 Wrong error message when reopening an annual sales listing. This mentioned 'VAT return', but now shows a correct term.
AD10369 Calculation of total amount in annual sales listing was wrong.
AD10370 Sales invoices still in the workflow were calculated in the annual sales listing.
AD10397 Annual sales listing showed a number in 'Number of invoices' which was not identical to the actual invoices in the list.
AD10449 ClientListings list in backoffice portal will now include our dev test domains to be added to the annual sales listing overview + In the VATChecklist hardcoded Dutch for the VAT frequency are now translated terms.
AD10416 Changed the term for Other transactions in FinMatch.aspx for a more appropriate alternative.
AD10423, FD141120 Extended the range of GL Account 100000 to allow for 100 sub accounts instead of 10.
AD10441 Fixed a typo in a term in the financial inconsistencies for check 49 'Invalid tax codes in VAT returns'.
AD10422 The infopage of Rabobank shows outdated information in the store. The text has been updated, so that it now show the correct info.
AD10444 In some cases the Historic Import would be remain on the status ‘In Process’, as a result user were stuck in the import. We now prevented this from happening, and set the status of historic import that were stuck to failed.
AD10491 Leaving all fields empty in the Email SMTP settings would give an error to the user. This probles has been resolved.