Scan documents with Scan Wizard
Below a description is given of the three steps you have to follow in order to upload documents in Yuki by means of the Scan Wizard:
- prepare all documents
- start the Scan Wizard
- check the number of scanned and sent documents.
Prepare all documents
Before you start to scan the documents you have to prepare them:
- Remove the staples.
- Make sure the paper sheets don't stick to each other.
- Sort the documents by administration.
- Make piles of maximum 25 sheets.
- Count the number of sheets.
- Put the pile into the feeder.
- Check if the scanner is set to one-sided or double-sided scanning.
- Check if the right side is facing upwards (this may vary per scanner).
Start the Scan Wizard
The Scan Wizard can be started from different places in Yuki:
Click the Archive icon on the navigation bar, click File cabinet and then click Scan in the screen now opened.
- Click the PO Box icon on the navigation bar and if necessary click Submit in the screen now opened. Select the folder wherein you want to store the scanned documents and/or files and then click the Scan button.
Move your mouse above a folder so you can read below which documents and/or files you can submit in which folder.
- The Scan Wizard is started. If you start the Scanwizard for the first time the wizard has to be installed first.
- Choose the right administration (only if you have more than one administration in one domain).
- Select Feeder.
- Click the Start button.
- Scanning will be started automatically with the appropriate settings. Scanned documents will immediately be sent to your domain. Wait until all documents are scanned and uploaded.
- Click the Finished button.
Check the number of scanned and sent documents
After you have clicked the Finished button a new tab will be opened in your browser containing the documents received by Yuki. Check if the number of documents matches the number in the pile.