Scan documents with Scan Wizard
Below a description is given of the three steps you have to follow in order to upload documents in Yuki by means of the Scan Wizard:
- prepare all documents
- start the Scan Wizard
- check the number of scanned and sent documents.
Prepare all documents
Before you start to scan the documents you have to prepare them:
- Remove the staples.
- Make sure the paper sheets don't stick to each other.
- Sort the documents by administration.
- Make piles of maximum 25 sheets.
- Count the number of sheets.
- Put the pile into the feeder.
- Check if the scanner is set to one-sided or double-sided scanning.
- Check if the right side is facing upwards (this may vary per scanner).
Start the Scan Wizard
The Scan Wizard can be started from different places in Yuki:
Hover your mouse over the Archive icon in the navigation bar and then click on File cabinet. Subsequently, in the now-opened screen, click on Scan.
- Hover your mouse over the PO Box icon in the navigation bar and if necessary, in the now-opened screen, click on Submit. Select the folder wherein you want to store the scanned documents and/or files and then click on the Scan button.
Move your mouse above a folder so you can read below which documents and/or files you can submit in which folder.
- The Scan Wizard is started. If you start the Scanwizard for the first time the wizard has to be installed first.
- Choose the right administration (only if you have more than one administration in one domain).
- Select Feeder.
- Click on the Start button.
- Scanning will be started automatically with the appropriate settings. Scanned documents will immediately be sent to your domain. Wait until all documents are scanned and uploaded.
- Click on the Finished button.
Check the number of scanned and sent documents
After you have clicked on the Finished button a new tab will be opened in your browser containing the documents received by Yuki. Check if the number of documents matches the number in the pile.