An user with the 'Portal administrator' role can, after creating the users (employees) and domains in the portal, assign a user in bulk as BO responsible, BO backup, BO controller or BO account manager to a number of domains.
To each Yuki domain the following persons can be assigned:
- BO responsible: responsible for all administrations in the domain
- BO backup: if the BO responsible is not available
- BO controller: checks all activities in the domain
- BO account manager: responsible sales person of the domain (this is an informative field and has no direct function in the workflow).
The BO controller on the domain level is the same person who can, after a financial year/period is blocked in an administration (back office employees cannot process data anymore) still process and modify data and perform the necessary work as preparation for the annual report.
In the accountant portal click Management and then click Domains.
Select the Employees view in the screen now opened.
The following screen is opened:
To assign a user in bulk as BO responsible, BO backup, BO controller or BO account manager to a number of domains, follow these steps:
- Select the domains to which you want to assign the user in bulk
- Then click Responsible, Backup, Controller or BO account manager
- Select the user that you want to assign in the list now opened
- The click the Assign button.
In this example the 'Yuki Backofficer' user is now assigned as BO responsible to the domains that have been selected below.
To delete a user in a domain as a responsible, back-up, controller or BO account manager click the name of the domain concerned. In the screen now opened, click the Edit button behind Domain and select None or another user for the relevant back office role.